$. / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
University of Phoenix
Penn Foster College
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been a caregiver over 20 years (long term, rehab, old timers unit patients, and etc). I care about the elderly and people that need help and cannot help themselves. Having parents that died in their 60's from cancer it was nice having the experience to be able to take care of them from their homes. Have done homecare over 5 years and really enjoyed working with the family's.
Approximately 12 years ago, I became my mother's Caregiver after she came home from Rehab for a major stroke. I realized how rewarding it was to feel the satisfaction of really helping someone. In the past 10+ years, I have worked as a Home Health Aide and CNA, providing many services to families and their loved ones, including (but not limited to) Alzheimers, Dementia, Quadriplegic, and Hospice Care. Services provided include companionship, transportation, meals, light housekeeping, pericare, input/output, taking and recording vitals, catheter care, colostomy care, medication reminders, assistance with bathing, showers, getting dressed, and oxygen maintenance. My special focus has been with Alzheimer's and Dementia care. I am a CNA and certified in CPR and First Aid. Your loved ones peace of mind, comfort and health is my priority.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.