$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Lead Care Manager/Qualified Medication Manager
Sunrise Senior Living
Champion Lab Research Assistant
Indiana University Schl-Nurse
Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hi , My Passion is keeping your loved one healthy and happy and out of long term care, I began this journey in 1989 when I took my father, with Parkinson's Disease out of long term care, because the care he was receiving was not acceptable to me, he was with me until he passed away in 1996, after that I worked for friends and family, I got certified as a Nursing Assistant in 2003, and then my mother ended up in long term care in 2003 after coding and with multiple co-morbid diagnoses, she was with me until 2008, since then I have worked privately and in an adult foster home, senior assisted living, The Medical Team in the catastrophic care division and three different long term care facilities ( of which i will never do again due to many inconsistencies in care) , I have experience with multiple diagnoses and conditions, I look forward to serving your family.
I've worked in health care since age 16. For the past 10+ years, I've worked in private care. I've cared for a variety of medical conditions (stroke, MS, quadriplegic, Alzheimer's, diabetes, vision impaired, etc). Health care is my passion, I love helping others.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.