Orthopedic Care Caregivers in Johnson - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified Orthopedic Care caregivers in Johnson, VT. Join us, and find the perfect Orthopedic Care caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Johnson Caregivers found
I'm a positive and outgoing caregiver who is extremely empathetic to the needs of the chronically ill being disabled myself and going through many of the same struggles as my Personal Care Companion's. I enjoy giving them a friend to look forward to seeing while supplying their families with the respit and well deserved rests they need to be the best caregivers they can be ! I have extreme hyper sensitivity to micro expressions which makes me a great addition to any team where the client may be no verbal or emotionally uncomfortable with expressions. I'm absolutely happiest when helping people be the best version of themselves.
Skills & Certifications: Skin Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Palliative Care, Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Arthritis
Saint Albans, VT
I am unlike your normal caregiver, with my experience under my belt I am achieving things others haven't. With 6 years experience since I was 16, I have been caring for clients of all abilities. I have worked in a rehab center and seen poor care, I was the sunlight in the darkness, and now I want to take caring into my own hands. If I could start my own business about quality care of life I would, as I have background with everything from teaching others to bettering the client I'm working with. I'm a nourisher, and always make them feel wanted. I am a certified nursing assistant and will have my RN shorty. I do not want to work as a nurse as I love the 1-1 care.
Skills & Certifications: Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, Renal and Urological Disorders, Palliative Care, Depression, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Skin Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Vision and Eye Disorders, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Hospice Care, HIV/AIDS, Gastrointestinal Disorders, COPD, Dementia, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disorders, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS
Hyde Park, VT · 10 years experience
1) I give care to patients because I've been trained to do it. 2) I like the patient-provider contact and the sense of humanism in doing it. 3) To make myself available to answer promptly to his or her needs. I've been a"CareGiver"for having working for years in Nursing Homes, Hospitals and in Patients's Home In New-York. How do they hired me? I passed a Test first and I alway make good marks in those tests. Then I've been rotated before going to be trained; in two or three weeks, I am alone working under supervision with psychiatric patients at Metropolitan Hospital, at Presbyterian Hospital, St.Vincent Hospital and many of these Nursing Homes there. Mostly the time, I worked with Agencies like Gotham Per Diem, Quality Care Inc. - I am a very reliable person who likes my duty as a CareGiver and I am a responsible person to deal with. I like my co-workers and We're like members of the same family. I am very serious regarding my respon -sability and The Patient's Bill of Rights - I have something special: I am a "Foreign Medical Graduate" waiting to pass the USMLE/ECFMG some-time in October 2015 and I would be glad that you help me with an"Overnight Job"because I need the Money to pay for Registration. I have to tell you that I worked more than 20 years in Medical Practice in a governmental Hospital as well as in my private clinic in my country.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Essex Junction, VT · 10 years experience
I became a caregiver to share my respect for the elderly population by helping them to maintain respect and dignity in their later years. I want to help others to remain as independent and self sufficient as they can for as long as they can. I like to listen to the stories that my clients have to share. I like to help my clients to feel happy and to feel safe. An achievement that I am particularly proud of is knowing that a former client who became very special to me, was able to keep the relationships with her family and to mend the ones that she needed to mend.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders
Seeking Johnson Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Johnson caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.