$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hi my name is Leeann and I've been working as a CNA for 24 yrs and I absolutely LOVE it. I like to think that I am a very Good Aide, I always make sure my client is happy and put their needs before my own. I am a very kind hearted, caring, understanding, happy, always have a smile on my face, patient, Loving, dependable Aide. I would love to meet you and take it from there. Have a Good Day!
I became a caregiver because I enjoy helping others who need help. It makes me feel really good to know that people in the world who need my help I can help them. I like creating wonderful relationships with other people and I like the bonding moments you get to have with each and every person you help throughout your career as being a caregiver. To me a big achievement was when I graduated and passed my Nurse Aide training course and when I passed my state test for my CNA. I am a very friendly person, and I get along well with others. I love to smile and help others to achieve their daily activities. I am also very supportive and a great listener.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.