$15.00 / hr
Glen Rock, PA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Behavioral Specialist Consultant
True North Behavioral Health
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a Certified Nursing Assistant for over 3 years now. Working in 2 different nursing homes since I started as CNA. I am a compassionate, hardworking person. A good Team player and have a good record in patient care. I enjoyed taking care of the elderlies and enteracting with them. This is the reason why I took this job as my career. My personal achievement that I am proud of is giving the best care I can for the patient under my care and receiving good feedback from my patients and their families. I also received a recognition from the facility I was working with during their customer satisfaction survey acknowledging an excellent work and patient experience that I have done.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.