$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Homestead Village Retirement Community
Manheim Township High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a hard worker, caring, loving, humble, flexible and team player, married with three children, love my job and love helping people.
I am an experienced housekeeper. I have three and half years of working experience in housekeeping. Before I was employed, I had side jobs cleaning a church and apartment buildings. I also have gained much experience from keeping my own house in order while growing up. I have organizational skills and I have helped at dinner parties and birthday parties. I also have experience with taking care of children. I am a nanny/babysitter. I have experience working with children from infants to young teens. I enjoy working with people and I don't view my job as only a means to make money, but also an opportunity to bless whoever I am under employment.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.