$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
by your side home care
More Caregivers You Might Like
Taking care of my grand mother years ago back home , motivated me to became a care giver I do that with love and patient I saw on elderly people my parents and I'm very proud when by using a song or the classical music to calm down my agitated dementia patient . I have good communication style, leadership ability and also management style.
More then 14 years of Personal Care experience in assisting, and caring for, the significantly in-firmed, or afflicted, and the terminally ill. Always striving to maintain the sanctity of individual, and always endeavoring to encourage, support, and maintain a decent level of Quality of Life for the individual. Dedicated, loyal, and compassionate. PROFILE SUMMARY: > Strong ability to plan & detail oriented > Ability to manage, supervise, and mentor > Strong written & verbal articulation abilities > Team oriented and very capable at work independently > Accurate & very organized > Logical thought processes and expressive > Kind, patient, compassionate, and supportive > Dedicated, dependable, and loyal > Analytical in problem solving > Inherent desire to learn & improve QUALIFICATION SUMMARY: * Thoroughly versed with HIPAA Standards * Pulse Oximetry & Oxygen Admin * Proficient at Records & Document standards * Catheter Care & IV care * Certified in CPR & ALS * Ambulation & Transfer * Alzheimer & Dementia conditions * Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming * Medical Record Documentation * Medication Technician * Care of skin ulcers & tears * Nutrition & Hydration * Care of patient receiving Chemo * Toileting & Hygiene Care * Care of Functional Paranoid Schizophrenia
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.