$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
My name is Jean Obsaint I enjoy helping people, especially those that need a Caregiver. I have been working at Manor Care for almost 10 years as a CNA. I am interested in becoming a private Caregiver in the mornings and early afternoons as well.
My original experience as a Caregiver was as a Nanny for 2 boys. It was great teaching and learning from them. The same is true for older people. For over 8 years I was a book group leader at Bristol Glen, an assisted living facility. I enjoyed it because the group not only discussed the books but also their lives and history. I learned a great deal from them. Being a caregiver is suited to my personality. I'm patient, caring, gentle, an excellent listener with a great sense of humor and communicate well. When my mother was dying, I helped care for her. While it was sometimes difficult, it gave me the opportunity to help someone who needed it. In caring for my mother, I realized there were not many good options caring for an older person who wanted to stay in their own home. My whole career has been built on helping others either by caring for children and my mother or by helping others with computer questions and issues. The book I am writing is my proudest achievement. While it has not been published yet, I hope it will be once I have completed it. I have lived in New Jersey most of my life except when I went to college. I grew up in a small town in NJ. I love animals of all kinds. I recently had to put Milo, my silly yellow labrador/bassett hound mix, to sleep because he had pancreatic and throat cancer and was suffering. I have a degree in English Literature. After college, I attended The Sheffield School for Nannies (It is now defunct.) I was then a nanny for three
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.