$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Butler County Community College
Chilis Bar & Grill
More Caregivers You Might Like
I knew I wanted to take care of people when my grandpa was sick when I was in 6th and 7th grade. Visiting him in the nursing home and hospital pushing him around and making him smile was the best feeling ever. I decided to go to Lawrence County Vo-tech for my 11th and 12th grade year to become a CNA and started working my senior year in November 2008. In 2012 I left that job to go to the facility my grandma resided in until she was well enough to go home which was about 2.5 years, and continued to work until I moved in 2016 I currently am working for St. Barnabas now as a hospice aide part time. I recieved an award for employee of the month in August from them. Overall, I enjoy helping care for people, and make them feel good about themselves. A smile of appreciation in return is so rewarding.
My name is Hanna Besterman. I have so much respect and love towards older generation. When I was young my Polish grandma was my mentor, idol and love of my life. It was my honor that last 5 years of her life I could take care of her and make her comfortable in my apartment in Poland. I always felt connected to older generation. I deeply believe with my whole heart that they deserve our patience, our dedication and our best care with compassion, love and and always with smile ... and optimism. My passion thruout my entire life was and still is helping and supporting the most vulnerable individuals. My professional background is speech pathologist. For more then 20 years I have worked with individuals who suffered from aphasia, memory lost, mental health problems, blindness, vision impairments, , intellectual and physical disabilities. I am very proud of helping my patients to be able to improve their quality of life and be part of the community. Top of that I have a lots of energy and much love in me,to give to elderly person. My education and life experience gave me the knowledge, the skills to be a great care taker. I am also trustworthy, kind, easy going and very positive person. I am bio languages - English and Polish. My schedule is flexible, I have my own vehicle. My personality is open, warm and fun. I love pets.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.