$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
private home Mr Johnson
University School Bridgeport Ct.
McCarrie School of Health Science and Technology
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm dedicated to my clients and their families needs ensuring that I provide quality care services. Caring for people is my passion and I'm confident, reliable and resourceful within my scope of practice. As a Certified Nurses Assistant, I am limited to wound care except non sterile wound care like applying bandages, limited to inserting and removing tubes like feeding tubes, limited to replacing colostomy bags except emptying it, limited to catheter tubes except emptying or replacing Texas catheter, and limited to other medical care such as administration of medication which is done by nurses. It is important that I provide quality personal care while ensuring that the client's health is mentally, socially, physically, and emotionally stable. I have experience with Hospice patients, Geriatric patients, and Alzheimer patients. As part of my job, I will report any incidents that occurs or occurred in the resident's home or residential. I like to give report of the services provided to the care team and family member in charge at the end of my shift. I will be honored to put my skills and experiences to work for you and your family. -Angela Anyanwu CNA
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.