$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Personal Care at the Park
Sanford Brown Institute
More Caregivers You Might Like
Caring and loving person who loves working with the elderly love spending time with them and learning from them listening to the older days an old fashioned stories are the best
I am unique I have experience and I am compassionate for elders that are in need. Empathy is something else I bring to the table I am all for the client. When I was a child my grandmother became sick and needed assistance from caregivers they treated her well, furthermore she was an LPN and only wanted the best interest for her patients. I thought it would be great to help elders also have a positive mind set even on a not so good day. Have patience and listen. I must be reliable for my client and the family there is a job that needs to be done and I want them to know they can depend on me. I am trustworthy and honesty is a must. I've watched aides help my grandmother from 1996 to 2004 and they showed me things everyday they came so I would be able to help out myself when they are not there. I started working in home care 2009 after graduating school for medical assisting. I bring great work ethics love and care. Everyone needs someone to depend on and that is me. Thank you
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.