$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Southern New Hampshire University
Tri-State Clinical Support Svc
Mental Health Tech
Devereux Advanced Behavorial Health
More Caregivers You Might Like
I offer what you seek in terms of experience, qualifications and expertise regarding care giving. I am well versed in elderly care giving, experienced with dementia patients, possess own vehicle as well as drivers license and am able to carry out household tasks as mentioned in the advertised job requirements. Additionally, I am also willing to accompany the client to hospital visits and take up any additional client care related responsibilities. I've been a caregiver for five years during which I have had the opportunity to provide care to both children and the elderly so I am comfortable in handling many diverse types of people. I feel I would be a great person and fit to your family. I'm what you say the right person to get the job done.
I expertise in reminding of medications and making clients feel comfortable and able to trust me, with four years of experience in this feild and that's what shows that I'm a great caregiver. I love helping people in physical need and it brings me joy to work with people and help them help themselves my goal is to make my clients as independent as possible and also healthy. I enjoy helping my clients become independent and happy with my services. Helping my clients be able to walk talk bathe themselves
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.