$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
chestnut ridge assistant living
strath haven high school
More Caregivers You Might Like
What makes me a great caregiver is my compassion and the fact that i honestly love what i do. I became a caregiver because when i was younger my grandmom passed away and the little tasks i was allowed to do made me feel good and if i can do that for someone else loved ones it would bring me joy. An achievement i made was becoming a cna and although i didn't finish but i intend to is nursing school.
(1) what do you like about being a caregiver? (a). I enjoy working with people and most enjoy jobs where you have one-on-one interaction with others. (2). what makes me a great caregiver? There are four reasons of what make me a great caregiver they are: • Patience. When you work with someone who needs home care it is important that you are patient and understanding. It helps to sometimes put yourself in the other person’s shoes and see what it might be like to ask people for help. • Reliable. A great caregiver is someone that can be counted on to be there. If the caregiver says he or she is going to be there to provide home care every Thursday morning, then the caregiver shows up, unless there is an emergency. Those needing home care services need a reliable and dependable caregiver. • Trustworthy. Most people who need home care services are in a vulnerable position. They are inviting someone into their home to be near their valuables. A good caregiver is someone who is trustworthy in this regard, as well as in being trusted to keep the client’s information confidential. • Flexible. As with most things in life, home care needs may change and unexpected events can happen. A good caregiver will be prepared to go with the flow, being flexible, so that they continue to provide good home care, even if a rigid schedule isn’t being followed. (3) why did you become a caregiver? I have bring Caregiving for more than 4 years and “still love what I do”. I love providing home caregiving services to those that wouldotherwise not be able to do so. The smile on their faces is overwhelming and makes me feel I have done my job right. I have always enjoyed helping people so I know I am doing the right thing.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.