Patients, Empathy, Compassion, Respect, Loyalty, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Body Language always pay attention when talking to residents, observant, Caring. I always wanted to be a caregiver/ nurse, because i always love to help people in any type way, mentally physically, emotionally, and spiritually, also i use to take care of my little twin cousin who was born with cerebral palsy and brain damage for 8 years. My name is Anamaria Hazelwood, CNA/MA, CPR , First Aid Certified Experience 30yrs plus in caregiving, .I'm a very honest, dependable, trust worthy, Punctuintional, caring , patient, compassioninst, out going, joyful, and I once was a patient, fought cancer twice. so I'm doing what I Love doing working with clients , patients that need nurturing and caring.I specialize with all kinds of clientel, patients,I'm thankful to my mother in law who inspired me to go to nursing school, who is no longer with us but she is here in spirit, I help both my mom and mother in law , in caring for them especially when they had procedures done. so I'm who I'm today Thanks to both of them.I enjoy and love what I do, I enjoy most the clients, patients they are all especial in everyway, diferent, I Love listen to there past ,they have lots of stories to tell, I enjoy working with all they bring me happiness and make me laugh and cry at the same time, I enjoy learning diferent languages. I commit to my cases when hired I like long -term pernmenant unless something else. happens .
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.