Renal and Urological Disorders Caregivers in Lockport - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified Renal and Urological Disorders caregivers in Lockport, KY. Join us, and find the perfect Renal and Urological Disorders caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Lockport Caregivers found
Shelbyville, KY · 1 years experience
1) i become a caregiver so i could give back in life. 2) helping people everyday. 3) starting a career in Healthcare. 4) I'm very passionate about helping people. I am very hard working. I enjoy working with people and helping then with daily activities.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke
Hello, I been health care for over 10 years , I was a LPN for 8 years and New to RN scence .I am CPR certified.. I enjoy a lot of know getting someone .I have the best best side manner , I'm knowledgeable, dependable. ask why would she want a job like this? I like to focus on my studying and stuff this is very hard to do work 12-15 hour days . I like less stress , relaxed focused environment... if your looking for assistance with mom or dad a few hours give me a shout! I'd love to meet you all
Skills & Certifications: Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Stroke, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Orthopedic Care, Hospice Care, Neurological Disorders, Arthritis, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Cancer Recovery, Alzheimer's Disease
Hello, I have been a nursing assistant for approximately 28 years. I have worked in various healthcare settings such as nursing homes, hospitals and home health. I recently moved to Georgetown, Ky after working in Cincinnati in a cardiovascular intensive care unit. I am looking for a position as a caregiver of either a senior or a family. I am great with children and even provided day care services in my home some years ago. I am honest, loyal, hardworking, optimistic, cheerful, prompt, and a non-smoker. I have reliable transportation and am comfortable with pets. I am seeking long-term employment with a team-oriented family or senior. I am detailed oriented and am able to work independently to meet the needs of my employer. My husband and I are empty nesters so I enjoy being able to help others again. I am looking forward to meeting some of the wonderful families in the area and providing help to families in need.
Skills & Certifications: Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, Cardiovascular Disorders, Palliative Care, Orthopedic Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
I'm a kind loving person that enjoys doing my job helping others the greatest achievements are seeing my people smile knowing their safe and taking care of
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Orthopedic Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Palliative Care, Neurological Disorders, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS
Seeking Lockport Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Lockport caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.