Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) Caregivers in Green Valley - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) in Green Valley, AZ. Join us, and find the perfect Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Green Valley Caregivers found
Green Valley, AZ · 20 years experience
I love my job and I have been a caregiver for over 10 years. I have experience taking care of Alzhemiers and Parkinson's patients, as well as those with dementia and the frail and elderly. I have more training than a CNA and also have certifates of training including QMAP ( Medication Management training), First Aide and CPR. I am patient, kind and treat my clients the way I would like to be treated. I became a caregiver because I am a people person and enjoy being around seniors and hearing their stories as well as helping them to have to best life possible. Each of my clients have different personalities and like to do different things. Some things I have done for and with my clients are, preparing meals, bathing, dressing, laundry, shopping and errands. I have also provided transportation to Doctors appointments and assisted them and their families with understanding the Doctors instructions. Some fun things we have done together are, watch TV, go to museums, the Zoo, movies, out to eat, go for a drive, play games, go for a walk or just sit and talk. An achievement I am very proud of is being a previous Owner /Operator of an Assisted Living Home. I have excellent referiences.
Skills & Certifications: Diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Cancer Recovery, Dementia, Arthritis, Hearing Disorders, Depression
Tucson, AZ · 10 years experience
1. To offer professional help and support to others. 2. Being able to make a difference in this field. 3. Becoming an ALH owner for 4 years. 5. Certified, 3 levels of care, Medication handling, CPR,1ST AIDE. Level one Fingerprint clearance Behavioral certified, state Licensed Foster care and DDD Care. Multilingual.
Skills & Certifications: Arthritis, COPD, Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Dementia, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, ALS, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders
Tucson, AZ · 14 years experience
What makes me a great caregiver? .. The fact that, I love my job! I enjoy helping others with daily living activities as well as family that can use a helping hand. Reason why I am in this field. My own Mom and here medical care and needs . The fact that I would treat your love one like I would treat my own Mom. I owe it to my Mom. She is the reason why I am in this field now for 14 years. The need of helping people that have to work and having the responsibility of a career and family while taking care of there loved one. What I believe? Treading people with respect, dignity and professionalism. I am State Certified in Behavioral health care. DPS Fingerprinted in good stand CPR &1ST AIDE and TB Skin Test current
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Home Care Aide (HCA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Home Health Aide (HHA), Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Arthritis, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, COPD, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hearing Disorders, HIV/AIDS, Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Palliative Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Vision and Eye Disorders
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Green Valley Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Green Valley caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.