Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) Caregivers in Watsonville - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) in Watsonville, CA. Join us, and find the perfect Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Watsonville Caregivers found
Morgan Hill, CA · 10 years experience
1. I became a caregiver through the inspiration of my late mother. She was in a vegetative state for almost 2 yrs. due to massive stroke. Reinvented myself from working in the corporate world (banking) to moving in the healthcare field. It's a different experience where one found joy and accomplishment working with the elderly. My salary rate is negotiable depending on client's needs. 2. Being a caregiver is very personal to me.. My focus is always to deal with the well-being & safety of my client. 3. Being a caregiver entails a lot of patience, compassion and experience to be able to understand every client's specific needs. . I try to keep a balance of everything I do to maintain my physical and psychological well-being. 4. I consider myself as energetic, strong-willed and resourceful. In my former job I was the lead CNA supervising 3 caregivers working 12 hrs. shift 24/7 in our client's own home. My relationship with my client & the family I've worked with has been very pleasant. Blessed to work with families that trust my work ethics and the care I provide for their loved ones.
Skills & Certifications: Cardiovascular Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Home Health Aide (HHA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Home Health Care, Vision and Eye Disorders, Palliative Care, Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Dementia, COPD, Cancer Recovery, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Arthritis, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Skin Disorders, Stroke, ALS
Salinas, CA · 20 years experience
I have 20 years experience, cpr and first aid certified .. Medication distribution. Certified . Managed a assisted living facility for eight years .
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Arthritis, Cancer Recovery, COPD, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Hearing Disorders
Salinas, CA · 25 years experience
Seeking a Full Time or Part Time Caregiver Job (Monterey County) I have been a Caregiver since 1995. I have worked as a Caregiver/CNA for the elderly residents of assisted living, memory care, community hospital and used to owned my own Care Home Facility (RCFE) and RCFE Administrator, where I assisted residents with dementia and Alzheimer's disease with daily living needs. My goal is to win their trust and alleviate any embarrassment or anxiety they may feel when needing assistance with bathing, toileting, grooming or other personal care. I am also excel at planning creative activities customized to resident needs and physical/mental abilities. Examples include pet visits from a nearby animal shelter, game nights, outdoor concerts, card tournaments, art and yoga classes, spa days and makeover sessions. It can be challenging at times, but I truly enjoy working with elderly residents. Though I strive to make a meaningful difference in the lives of the residents, the ongoing lessons I have learned from them have in return made a lasting impact in my life. My priority is to assist families with their questions and concerns they may have in choosing my services for themselves and love ones. It is my goal to make their decisions less stressful as possible by providing my honest services. To provide the necessary care when its needed most to remain daily routines and do some of the things they have enjoyed in the past with some help from my TLC and Compassionate Caregiving. Services Provided: Flexible Hours and TLC Caregiving Assistance such; Bathing, grooming, meal preparation, meds reminder, light housekeeping, doctor appointments, errands, shopping, pet care, laundry, assistance with walking/exercises, Incontinence, bedside personal care.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Arthritis, Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Dementia, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Cancer Recovery
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Watsonville Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Watsonville caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.