Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) Caregivers in Lake Elmo - 1 caregivers found
CareLinx has 1 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) in Lake Elmo, MN. Join us, and find the perfect Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) caregiver for your loved ones today.
1 Lake Elmo Caregivers found
Minneapolis, MN · 15 years experience
1. My name is Grace and I come from a big Christian family. I was raised in a Village where every one seemed to care for one another. I'm a wife and a proud mother of three, so yes, my caregiving skills start from home/my heart. 2. I love to take care of people because it gives me a good feeling, a sense of satisfaction in my heart and brings me closer to God. 3. I have finally made it in to the nursing school, on the Dean's list while raising 3 young children. 4. I'm a wife and a mother of three and love the LORD. I have worked as a nursing assistant since 1999. The first time I was accepted to nursing school was the year 2000 but decided that the children were a priority. I'm currently in the nursing school and still have a long way to go before graduation. I have cared for people in their homes, nursing homes, assisted living, group homes and hospital. I love what I do because it gives me a great sense of satisfaction.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Certified Nursing Assistant, Geriatric Care Certified, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke
Seeking Lake Elmo Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Lake Elmo caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.