Skin Disorders Caregivers in Tabor City - 5 caregivers found
CareLinx has 5 highly qualified Skin Disorders caregivers in Tabor City, NC. Join us, and find the perfect Skin Disorders caregiver for your loved ones today.
5 Tabor City Caregivers found
Tabor City, NC
I have always loved working with the elderly. My caring personality is best suited to caring for others. I also like caring for the elderly because they always have the best stories to tell. I always get alot out of caring for those that are older than me.
Skills & Certifications: Blood Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, HIV/AIDS, Vision and Eye Disorders, Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Palliative Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, Cancer Recovery, COPD, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
Lake View, SC · 1 years experience
1. I became a CNA specifically because I like caring for others who cant care for themselves and letting them know that they are not alone and that I am here to help them. 2. What I like best about being a caregiver is that I know someone is depending on me and it is my job to not let them down in any type of way. 3. I am proud of my achievement on becoming a CNA. 4. I am 18 years old, I am an outgoing person. I have a passion for the elderly. I love working with them more than anything. I like to stay busy and have fun. With the elderly I am always busy and they keep a smile on my face all day long. I cannot see myself making another career choice because I know that this is the one for me.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Disease, Skin Disorders, Stroke
Mullins, SC · 15 years experience
1) I became a caregiver because I love to work with elderly people. I love to be able to help people that are in need of help. 2)I can help someone in need of help and be that person they can talk to and trust me for there well being. 3) I went to school for business management and received a degree. 4) I am a people person, hard working and a great person at listening.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Cancer Recovery, CNA, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
North Myrtle Beach, SC · 18 years experience
I have 18 pluse years experience in care giving. I can work with patients with feeding tube. I have experience in wound care and trach care. I love taking care of people of all ages. I understand that when you are care giver in someone home that you have to respect the home and the family. I am proud that I worked with our elders to help ease this transition of this like phase. I am a 48 year old female . I am the mother of 2 and the grandmother of one. I am a member of the PTA at my grandsons school. I also volunteer with his Boy Scout troop. I also take the time once a month to visit nursing homes and walk through just to speak with the residents for a moment just so they know someone cares . It's not all about the money for me. I take my time to make sure all mt patients needs are met even if that is something as simple as listening to them and their family. These are some of the things that I feel make me a great caregiver. I love people not matter what race or what medical problems they may have. To care for others makes me feel great. I feel like that is my purpose in life
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, LPN surrended to board in 2005 , Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
Conway, SC · 36 years experience
Im from Warren, Ohio, one of seven children. I moved to Florida with my husband and 2 children, when my daughter was accepted at UCF. Nursing has been my lifes calling. My Mother had dementia and we cared for her at home, in familar surroundings. With my hospital experience, a great doctor, Vitas, & my familys help, we accomplished what she had wanted. That experience has enlightened me, and I know I belong in a homecare setting. Im dependable, caring and experienced.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke
Seeking Tabor City Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Tabor City caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.