$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Walton Community Services
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have always had a heart for caring for people but my passion grew stronger when my mother passed away. I love being able to help a love one with everyday living. Not only assisting them with everyday care but keeping them as independent as possible. There are many things that keep me interested in being a caregiver but the most important one,I can be there for someone else's love one. I am a certified nursing assistant of 6 years,4 years of mental health and geriatric.
I have always had a desire for helping people especially the elderly. It's been a very rewarding career choice that I have always enjoyed doing. Knowing that I can help promote a person's well being towards maintaining their independence is rewarding to me. When I worked with a dementia client, helped to recall some of her memories through writing and reading exercises. My sister had many health problems in which; I encouraged her through daily functions similar to what she would do at home, helped with her transition from home to nursing home. Also, when I received my certification in nursing. I am a christian, loving,caring,devoted,reliable,efficient,responsible and love unity of family. My hobbies are reading, walking, meditate, pray, visit the sick and shut in, movies, love to volunteer my time helping those in need. I am a non smoker, do not drink alcohol, don't do any type of drugs. I have excellent references.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.