$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
The way I handle all situations is why I am A great caregiver., I became a caregiver because I enjoyed taking care of anyone, and I love what I do, and I am good at what I do. The personal achievement I am proud of seeing them smile.
After giving up my medical secretary career years ago to raise our children, I found a great pleasure in companionship with seniors. Due to his job, my husband traveled a lot. My neighbor, an elderly man, lost his wife but wanted to stay in his own home. I began by playing cards, chatting, teaching him laundry skills, cleaning his house bi-monthly and found it not only was good for him but also beneficial to me. The ability to be a part of his happiness in his dy to day life, felt great. I then was hired by Home Instead in Mason Ohio, working for them until my husband was transferred to Tennessee. Being a part time senior caregiver has been my life now for almost eight years. Have had background checks, TB tests yearly,fingerprinted, drug tested and trained in transfers. Last December became ill with pneumonia from flu, even though had flu shot in September. Have doctors appointment June 10 to be released to work again. We are empty nesters, with youngest in medical school. Fully believe our seniors still have a lot to offer society even tho their bodies are slowing down.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.