$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
owner of cleaning service
Regal Cleaning Services
More Caregivers You Might Like
Caring, Reliable and Experienced. Assist clients with all ADL's. Meal prep, light housekeeping, and provide for any transportation needs. Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others. Clean background and great references! I enjoy photography, the outdoors, hiking, and volunteering, Cat allergy, but okay with other pets.
1. I became a Caregiver looking a opportunity to have an exciting meaningful career while being able to make a different in the lives of other including patients and families members. 2. Have the right acknowledges and skills in order give a professional care. 3. Be in the position where I am today. Married, working for a stable organization. 4. I am a careful worker and follow all rules of safety. I respect the property of other and will not abuse the time my employer is paying me for. I keep a positive attitude at all time and usually get along with others. I am willing to continue with whatever ongoing education is necessary to advance to the limits my skills and potential. I feel am a quick learner, am adept at following instructions, careful with company equipment and supplies, not afraid to ask for clarification when in doubt. -Opportunity to have an exciting meaningful career while being able to make a different in the lives of other including patient and families. -Help professionally and effectively to patients and families members. -
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.