1. I became a caregiver becausei love helping people i love the companionship i receive from my clients. 2. I like most is the conversations and the enjoyment being around my clients even when im home im talking and thinking about them. 3. I graduated from college for medical billing and coding. 4. My name is india mcnary i was born and raised in Memphis but i spend most of my life in Millington. Ive been working in this field since i was eighteen years old i started off being a activity assistant at my mothers job at signature healthcare . Thats when i begin working as a DSP, Home health aide, personal care assistant etc i have so much experience.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.