1. I became a caregiver because as a child I saw my Mom and Grandmother caring for people in their homes and I would take care of my baby sister ..so It just feels right! 2. What I like most about being a caregiver is being able to help care for someone who is unable to do so themselves. 3. A personal achievement I am proud of is being a Mother. 4. Wel like I said in answer 3 I am a Mother and wife.. I am a very family oriented person.. Family means a lot to me.. I am from Ohio.. I strive everyday to being a better person..
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.