$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Kaiser College, Melbourne, Florida
Taylor Technical Institute, Perry,Florida
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. I grew up going to work in home health care with my mother and helped out a lot i came to love it. Caring for others is my life. Be it my children, family, friends or a personal caregiver, it's in my blood. 2. The people, being needed, appreciated and being helpful to someone who needs it. 3. I was a live in caregiver for a man with brain damage and a brainstem injury. He was totally dependant and had the mindset of a 5 year old. I worked hard with him every day, some days he didn't like me much, but by the end he was walking on his own, cooking his own meals, grocery shopping, using the restroom no longer needed adult diapers taking his medicine bathing and dressing himself and went from being child like to a proud reasonable adult and he no longer needed assistance. He had his life back. I'm very proud of bill Britton! 4. I'm a mother of a 13 year old girl and a 10 year old boy. I'm dependable, even when i don't want to be, i can't disappoint anyone, intentionally, or i feel horrible. I don't have any friends or family living close to me so i spend all my time at home being a mom. Never get out like people tell me to cause i always feel like i have too many responsibilitys I would rather tend to. I'm a pretty boring person I've been told. Note; My license and cpr certification has expired and I have not yet updated them. I definitely plan to in the near future.
I believe the family unit is at the core of physical and emotional health. I work with families to provide quality service that promotes health and wellbeing also I have patience & dependable. am an experienced Caregiver. For over 15 years now. I am very reliable, trustworthy, punctual and have a clean record. I am very passionate about my job. I take great pride , compassion and patience to deliver my care services to my clients. I follow instructions diligently .my clients come first with there needs and plans of care. I am also open to work as a team player to deliver the best care for the elderly In regards to the care duties assigned to me. I have worked in some of the reputable senior leaving homes, private home care and hospitals in houston & Dallas. I have my own reliable car with insurance. I administer vital signs and first aid. run errands,will travel with client if the need arises. medication reminders,doctors appointment,bathing,feeding, Social activities, I assist with light housekeeping, healthy leaving,grooming and am a great companion. I have a lot of patience even when under a lot of pressure. I am very driven, mature and have great energy to handle my task.I make sure I complete my line of duty on a timely bases. Please feel free to contact me through Carelinx for further discussions. Cause I am ready for an interview. I will start immediately if you will need any urgent assistance. I will provide my references On request. And I am open for negotiations. With care duties, that are in need of longer hours of care services. Cause my only goal is to offer safe and quality care first and foremost to my clients.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.