$23.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
MY OWN PRIVATE CARE HOME/MANAGER
Nursing/Caregiver (Private Duty Client)
Private Duty Nursing
Kevin Burns (Private Duty Client)
Joyce Parker (Private Duty Client)
Fleet Services (Private Duty Client)
Cynthia Kisner (Private Duty Client)
Monica Reynosa (Private Duty Client)
Public Partnership, LLC
Human Resource Specialist/Trainer
Aid & Assist At Home
Therapeutic Foster Parent
Richard D. Howell School of Ministries
Lunchroom Supervisor/Office Staff
Seven Hills Classical Academy
Friends International Christian University
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver to help people, to make a difference in someone's life. The best part of being a caregiver is knowing you were there to help someone in need (being needed). My biggest achievement was moving to Texas and taking the CNA class.I took care of my mother for 4 years after she had a couple strokes and was diagnosed with MS. I knew then taking care of others was my gift from God. I Love what I do. I am a single mother of 3 sons whom are all grown, I have 3 beautiful grandkids. I've lived in Houston for 6 years and have been employed with the same hospital for 5 years. I have also worked in assisted living as well as home health. I enjoy helping others and take pride in making others feel better.
I've been a caregiver for seventeen years and I love the work I do. I provide companionship, cleaning, cooking, and helping with whatever needs to be done. I have received compliments on my work without any complaints. The smiles of satisfying clients are rewarding. I get along with everyone and I love the work I do.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.