$15.00 / hr
Corpus Christi, TX
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Del Mar College Corpus Christi, Texas
Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Austin, Texas
Corpus Christi Rehabilitation Hospital
Dubuis Health Systems
Texas Careers San Antonio, Texas
More Caregivers You Might Like
1.I enjoy working with the senior before I went private,that how i became a caregiver. what I like being a caregiver is when I see that my patient is so please with my job. my beingcaregiver,and doing the extra miles that I put on the client or patient. that put a smile on thier faces. I'm quiet,hard working, love to cook, bake, dressing up my patient and making them look pretty fixing up thier hair,and enjoy gardening.
I have over 10 years experience in the industry. I am very caring and enjoy my work, I am friendly and like to smile, I like to work with my hands. Care giving is a nurturing job, my mother was also very nurturing and a very good maternity Nurse, I admired her work intensely. Personal achievements that I am proud off, include: raising my daughter and graduating from college.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.