$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home Health Aid
Ora Lee Group Home
Remington College - Dallas Campus
Bakers Home Health
James Madison High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm a very caring person. I'm looking to start my on assisting living home real soon. I very patient and understanding. Mother of 4, 3 boys and one princess.
I've worked as a nurse assistant over 16 yrs caring for disabled, elderly, ill, and mentally challenged clients. I have worked in nursing home, hospital, home care, senior facility, respite care, private duty, direct care service, and hospice care, and trained in massage. I like to challenge myself as a caregiver with promoting new work skills. My time is giving care to others, that cannot do for themselves. My achievement is to see my three children succeed in the life that values them. For myself, to be recognized for my work performance, that's giving to each individual that has been cared for, show appreciation. I had several resident tell me that I'm wonderful, and I had a tearful moment. It's a blessing to hear positive thinking from a client. I'm a certified assistant living manager, private caregiver, and studied massage technique . Thank You.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.