$15.00 / hr
Deer Park, TX
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Direct support associate
More Caregivers You Might Like
Why I became a caregiver?I always like helping the elderlybecause they appreciate you and what you do for them.with a lot of my patients I feel I can always learn from them as they learn from me.I always help the family as well.anything I can do to make their lives easier and comfortable. Is ok with me.whenever I help them feel so privileged ito be in their presence. I only work in spring to or Tomball tx thank you for taking time to read this have a blessed day
I believe the family unit is at the core of physical and emotional health. I work with families to provide quality service that promotes health and wellbeing also I have patience & dependable. am an experienced Caregiver. For over 15 years now. I am very reliable, trustworthy, punctual and have a clean record. I am very passionate about my job. I take great pride , compassion and patience to deliver my care services to my clients. I follow instructions diligently .my clients come first with there needs and plans of care. I am also open to work as a team player to deliver the best care for the elderly In regards to the care duties assigned to me. I have worked in some of the reputable senior leaving homes, private home care and hospitals in houston & Dallas. I have my own reliable car with insurance. I administer vital signs and first aid. run errands,will travel with client if the need arises. medication reminders,doctors appointment,bathing,feeding, Social activities, I assist with light housekeeping, healthy leaving,grooming and am a great companion. I have a lot of patience even when under a lot of pressure. I am very driven, mature and have great energy to handle my task.I make sure I complete my line of duty on a timely bases. Please feel free to contact me through Carelinx for further discussions. Cause I am ready for an interview. I will start immediately if you will need any urgent assistance. I will provide my references On request. And I am open for negotiations. With care duties, that are in need of longer hours of care services. Cause my only goal is to offer safe and quality care first and foremost to my clients.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.