$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
out patient registeration , gift shop, front desk
Knapp Medical Center voluntee
More Caregivers You Might Like
During the time when my grandmother took sick. I use to go and see her every day and I took notice of all these people that need care and attention that was not getting it. As time went along and my grandmother passed I still found myself going to the nursing homes helping out any way I can. That's when I knew that this was the career I wanted. My heart hurts seeing and hearing all the people that need help. I love my career, I love to see the smiles on the faces of those that I help. I'm compassionate and sincere to all that I help. I wish I could split myself up into a million pieces and help all that is not getting it. I proud of what I do and I hope that I can share it with you.
Hello I am a young professional in my early thirties. I was a former EMT and also have recently worked with consumer's who where disabled. I love the outdoors and spend most of my time walking, hiking, jogging, or just sitting quietly out in nature enjoying it's beauty. I am very intrigued by art , music, dance, and culture. I am funny, compassionate, and intellegent, and I enjoy working and helping people who are in need. What makes me a great Caregiver is I am caring, reliable and passionate about my work.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.