1. i have been a caregiver for fifteen years, started out with VNA of el paso private duty.I was originally headed towards a degree in nursing completing the program but stating in the private sector of caregiving, i found the one on one personal patient relationship more rewarding and so interesting. i went on to do hospice and found this to be so fullfilling and reawarding part of this field helping a fellow person pass with dignity and in peace. i Also have a expirience in psychiatric nursinf currentl hols a cpr phebotomy certification and my RDA. i am also attending part university pursuing a degree in health manegement
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.