$16.00 / hr
Fort Worth, TX
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Right at Home Care and assist
Home Health Care/ RCNA
Right at home in home Home Care & assistance
Behavioral on call
American InterContinental University
Renaissance Park adult care center
More Caregivers You Might Like
I feel called to be a caregiver and took care of both my parents before they passed. I have also enjoyed my time working with the special needs community as well as the work I do now with seniors who have dementia. I am a woman of strong faith and caretaking is part of how I serve God. I actively pray for everyone I take care of and for divine guidance in what I do.
I am an experienced geriatric nurse experience in home health skilled therapy hospice long-term care for last 20 years Have worked with Elderly people in there home for last three years after taking care of my dad for three years with Lewy body dementia. And have loved it ever since. I am Covid negative and tested regularly. Safety is my number one concern. TYIA References upon request. About me; Live in independence ks. And my Kids are grown and independent! Certified as LPN in Geriatrics, OBGYN, NICU, Peds, Psych and Pre and post op patients. Love the outdoors. Listening to wise and stories from the elderly has made me respect them a lot. They lived through a lot as we are now ! Never can change there minds it's set in stone
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.