$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Medical assistant/care giver
More Caregivers You Might Like
I appreciate the chance to get to know clients and their families and become an integral.i love what i do in helping each client i have ever worked with.A personal achievement i'm proud of was able to take care of my grandmother in her time of need.I'm a very cheerful person, honest, hardworking and eager to excel in everything that i do.
What makes me a great caregiver is that I am very compassionate and caring for all my patients. I believe that God put me in this path and I am happy whit this. All my elderly patients loves me also and want me to stay with them till they die, very sad for me, because I miss them. I do my best to keep them comfortable and reading devotionals daily lifting their spirit and mood helps to make their lives easier. I have excellent references that can be available when need them.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.