1. I realized I wanted to be a CNA as I reflected back to the stories of when I was born with spina bifida and I was in and out the hospital till I was 10 it made me understand that I must do my part to give back. 2. My favorite thing about being a CNA is seeing the difference I make in someone else's life at a time when they are in need of a hand 3. A achievement I'm most proud of would have to be student of the year when I was studying for my CNA 4. A little about me, caring, understanding and professional, I like to give my clients a sense of independency while supporting and having a hand out to help when the times arises
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.