$13.00 / hr
Grand Prairie, TX
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Arlington High School, Arlington, Texas
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hi my name is makayla Emerson ,I am a motivated Certified Nursing Assistant. i have 8 years of hands-on training, experience working in assisted living facilities, home healthcare, with disabled and geriatric patients. I feel confident that my background, strong bedside manner and skill providing high quality. I have worked extensively with special needs adults and geriatric patients, providing and documenting all personal care and rehabilitation services such as feeding, bathing, and assisting with mobility. My focus on safety and nurturing nature allows me to help boost residents morale and help them maintain dignity in times of distress. I feel that I am a strong candidate for the job and firmly believe I have the knowledge and experience that you are looking for. I would welcome the chance to speak with you more about my background and about the position.Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a wonderful blessed day.
I am a great caregiver because I am a very caring and passionate person. I treat all my clients with the utmost respect and care for them like I would care for my family members. I love what I do and enjoy seeing the smiles on the clients faces when I have them talk about their lives & families .
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.