$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Remington garland campus
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a great caregiver because I want my clients to know that I am there for them in any way I can help. I became a caregiver because it is a positive and rewarding job. I like being a caregiver because that means I am working as a health care professional doing what I love. I think it has been a personal achievement using my Associate of Science degree working as a caregiver, and I am proud of that. I really feel like I get to know the patients that I work for, and try to be creative when working on the job. I might try to play the guitar for a patient, read current events in the newspaper to a patient, or do the crossword puzzle. I am happy going for walks, like to watch movies, and enjoy reading magazines.
I had the opportunity to care for my mother in her final years. I have also worked in home health care and group homes for 10+ years. I currently work with young adults 5 days a week. I really enjoy helping others and being a listening ear. I enjoy caring for the elderly as well as children in various capacities.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.