$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
BlueBonnet Palliative Care
Business Office Coordinator
The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
Houston Community College
Heartland Home Health and Hospice
Garwood Mulching c/o Mr. and Mrs. Leer
Hospice at The Texas Medical Center
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. I grew up going to work in home health care with my mother and helped out a lot i came to love it. Caring for others is my life. Be it my children, family, friends or a personal caregiver, it's in my blood. 2. The people, being needed, appreciated and being helpful to someone who needs it. 3. I was a live in caregiver for a man with brain damage and a brainstem injury. He was totally dependant and had the mindset of a 5 year old. I worked hard with him every day, some days he didn't like me much, but by the end he was walking on his own, cooking his own meals, grocery shopping, using the restroom no longer needed adult diapers taking his medicine bathing and dressing himself and went from being child like to a proud reasonable adult and he no longer needed assistance. He had his life back. I'm very proud of bill Britton! 4. I'm a mother of a 13 year old girl and a 10 year old boy. I'm dependable, even when i don't want to be, i can't disappoint anyone, intentionally, or i feel horrible. I don't have any friends or family living close to me so i spend all my time at home being a mom. Never get out like people tell me to cause i always feel like i have too many responsibilitys I would rather tend to. I'm a pretty boring person I've been told. Note; My license and cpr certification has expired and I have not yet updated them. I definitely plan to in the near future.
Hi, My name is DeDe. Being a caregiver for 10+ years has really helped me in so many ways. When my great grandmother was really sick and my family had a hard time finding help, I took it upon myself to take care of her until she passed away. This experience led me to my true passion. I have worked in private homes, group homes, etc. My desire is for excellence, quality and most importantly "LIFE", and to provide individualized care to each of my clients with the utmost dignity and respect. I enjoy the opportunity to impact my clients' lives in a positive way. I appreciate the chance to get to know clients and their families and become an integral part of their lives. I always give 100% and do the best job I can with no exceptions and no excuses. I take care of my clients physically, mentally and emotionally to enable them to have the best quality of life possible. "It's very rewarding to know that you are making a positive difference in someone's life."
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.