$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Apple Tree court Assisted living
More Caregivers You Might Like
My name is Diane! I'm a mother of three and a grandmother of seven. In the year of 1979 I was a caregiver to my terminally ill grandmother. After she passed away in the year of 1980 I then further my education in health field to learn all I can about caring for the elderly. I attended a class in 1981 after she expired and I've been working in a he field since. Also in 2013 I for a caregiver for my Mom when she passed away in May 2013 and a caregiver for my daughter in 2013 when she flatlined and still her caregiver. So this is a passion I've had since I graduated in 1976 and still do the best in it. I have outstanding references upon request!
1. What actually makes me a great caregiver is my willingness to serve and I believe it's my calling. 2. I became a caregiver because, I have great compassion for individuals in need of personal one on one care. 3. Their are several reasons why I like being a caregiver. The first reason is that I am able to be there for individuals that are in need of help. Another reason I enjoy being a caregiver is because, My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and after the cancer went into remission shortly afterwards, she was diagnosed with dementia. I eventually had to move her into my home and I realized how self fulfilling and rewarding it is to serve others with sincere humility. I feel that as a caregiver each individuals that I care for should receive the best of care, compassion, and the best quality of care that life has to offer. 4. My most greatest achievement is yet to come because, I'm looking to achieve more tomorrow than I have today. Life is a lifelong learning process and when you think that you have achieved your greatest achievement there is still room left for more improvement.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.