1) love and passion to help elders 2) ADLs 3) love , enjoy and dedication to job 4) decent family, divorced, 3 grown up boys in the philippines (1 RN, manager call center and IT student). they live with their dad , whose engineer. I am educated, graduated secretarial, BA Economics (undergrad) and went to Graduate School , Master of Arts in Educational Admin. I arrived USA, Tx to get married with american and got divorced because he abused me. I did stayed in the shelter for11 months and later i got my papers done with the immigration for green card 2014. Presently renting a room in Garland and graduated and got licensed in CNA PROGRAM. I am looking for a full time job.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.