$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Wadley Regional Medical Center @Hope
2006-2007 VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
2004-2005 San Bernardino County Department of Aging and Adult Services
California State University, San Bernardino
1993-2003 Clardy’s New Directions, Inc
California Baptist University
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm Toya Miller a great caregiver who makes her clients very happy and live a easy fun life I work over time in being a wonderful person my job is to make sure all my energy goes to good use keep smiles on everyone faces and to make sure my clients enjoy me as much as I enjoy them nothing irritates me I'm always smiling I don't get bugged fast and I make sure I do the job I'm hired to do including being on time and responsible
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.