1. When I had accident I got help from a nurse who hardly knew me (we were in the same MC group) without asking for anything. We talked about working in the medical field and I was interested. I went to College and achieved my Certificate as CNA. 2. I like the one on one contact by working in private homes more than working in a facility, it gives you the chance to get to know the needs of a person and where and with what you can help to be efficient. It feels good if you can use your knowledge in a variety of daily activities to help/support someone and getting the reward of appreciation. I think that this profession is a wonderful way to be a useful member of our society. 3. I could teach a client how to use her computer. Another client refused to go to the dentist. His family members tried several times to get him there without success. I took it in my hands with the permission of the social work manager. Knowing how to talk to him I managed that he finally got his root canal done and he was proud of himself. That was a very joyful moment for me - he finally could chew again. 4. Born and raised in Germany. Came to Texas in 1993, got married. In 1995 I started to work in an office, first as A/P clerk, then R/A clerk and from 1996 to Jan 2012 as Payroll Clerk. After 17 years of office work I decided to change careers before I get to old. Right then I had an accident (not my fault) and my plans were on hold for several months. As mentioned above I got an advice to lo
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.