$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Inova Fairfax Hospital
More Caregivers You Might Like
Some people ask me, "why are you a caregiver?" I smile and simply respond, "I care to care." Caring for others has not only created an occupation for me, but also a way of life. Waking up in the morning and knowing that I am on my way to make someone feel better, either by assisting with daily living activities, by listening, or by telling jokes that make a client smile, makes me feel a great sense of accomplishment and joy. I have been a caregiver for over six years and have never had a dull day since I began. Each day provides me with an opportunity to make a positive impact on someone, and I cannot think of anything more rewarding. I am an empathetic, forthright, punctual, honest, and patient individual who maintains professionalism at all times. I believe that these fundamental characteristics put me on level ground with the clients I have cared for throughout the years, and with their families and loved ones. Since childhood I have wanted to make a difference in people's lives, and being a caregiver I can make an impact that goes above and beyond that goal.
I'm happy to working with older people to provide safety and healthy inviroment and comforte for them im honest and working hard throw my day to make them feel happy and healthy bay doing this kind of work for them activity's of daily leaving bathing/transferring ng/cleaning/ medication reminder/cooking/ earning /doctors appointment and mor.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.