$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
City of Virginia Beach
Medication Aide/ Resident Assistant
Medication Aide/Direct Care Staff
Liceo de Cagayan University
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am religious, calm,honest, patient, hard-working, careful, responsible, compassionate...God inspires us in many ways. It is important to understand the client's needs completely. Experience in this field is vital for a compassionate care. Each individual has different needs and request. When the client feels this type of care this becomes a fulfilling experience. I was caring a elderly couple at home of which the gentleman had Parkinson's disease with arthritis and the lady was legally blind. It was so sad to see them pass separately. But life does continue!
I'am an experience CNA with many years of caring for patients.I have worked in hospitals, nursing homes, and privaty duty care. In observing the care , I truely believe working one on one allows the patient to recieve the best possible care. This is my gift, and I hope you will allow me to share my gift with your love one.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.