$14.00 / hr
Front Royal, VA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Frederick High Frederick MD
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been a CNA , Home health care giver for over 25 years.....I am very passionate about what I do...I have work in most areas of elderly care...and I will been comfort and care to the client as well to the whole family
Certified in CPR PCA certified (Personal Care Aide) I love being a caregiver, I love helping anyone I can. I have helped take care of all of my grand parents and they were thankful enough to have family to care for them in their last days but iv always taken care of people who didnt have that and no one deserves to be alone at the end of life. My goal is to help them enjoy their last days weather its talking, reading, playing games, coloring or just being there to have someone to sit with them. I am now certified as a PCA personal care aide as well as CPR I plan to go to school to further my education so i can also work in nursing homes. I worked with a boy with autism for 8 years as well. He became like my little brother. I dont mind working on either spectrum. As long as i can help make their lives a little easier and put a smile on their face then im doing what i aim to do.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.