1. I became a caregiver because I understand and realize that there are so many individuals who need quality care. 2. I really enjoy being able to give the family and loved ones that reassurance that there loved one is being given the best quality care. I understand that people are so busy, and the last thing anyone needs is the stress, and fear that their family member is not being taken care of properly. 3. I'm really proud of the fact that I have raised two daughters, and I went back to college and got my diploma in Health Care Assistant. 4. I currently work at UVA as a Health Unit Coordinator. I also will be going back to school again this summer to further my education to become an RN.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.