1. I became a caregiver because I have a strong love and passion for helping and caring for others. I have long term goals of becoming a nurse, and I used to volunteer on the rescue squad. 2. I love being able to provide the help and care that others may need. Even more than that, I love the companionship, and love and friendship it brings you both. 3. Four years ago, my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I left my job to stay at home and care for her. I cared for her from the moment she got out of the hospital and was sent home with hospice. I was with her through everything, until she was bedridden and couldn't eat or even open her eyes. I stayed at her bedside, bathed her, changed her catheter, adult diaper, dispensed her medicine, and talked and read to her until she passed away in my arms. I did this along with being a single mother of 2 young children and providing support to my other family members. Since then I have been caring for my soon to be mother-in-law on my own time while working and caring for my children. It is a true passion that brings me joy and happiness that I can love and care for others. 4. I am 30 years old, and I am a mother of 2 wonderful children. I am a very empathetic, loving and caring person. I have recently decided to look into going to college for nursing to pursue my dreams. Losing my mother four years ago was the hardest thing I have ever went through but has surely made me a stronger person, and also made me very passio
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.