$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Medmark Management Inc
Virginia school of nursing
More Caregivers You Might Like
15years experience. Professional and quite dependable. Christian. I am Trained as practical nurse (Lpn) for 8 months. I enjoy working with seniors and adding a sense of normalcy to their daily lives. Being a result oriented individual, my preference is to work in home health care since I can monitor concerns and ensure progress.
I have experienced through time how to take care client and have an urge to help others i always have placed a priority on helping other people. Be patient, empathy and compassion the desire to want to help, i would like to let the person i caring for to know that i care about the person and want to do what i can to help them . i am trustworthy, reliable and dependable. I have the ability to learn new tasks quickly i have proven strong work ethic and a cooperative attitude accomplishing tasks meticulously and with a higher attention to details and self motivated.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.