$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Medical Technician Group
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver 22 years ago when (at that time) my mothers employer was looking for a 'fill-in' person. I gave it a try and absolutely fell in love with what I did! I love being a caregiver because I find great joy in helping others!! I have worked with a lot of Seniors and I have helped them to be able to stay in their homes! I have a passion for helping others! I am a very energetic, trustworthy, reliable and caring individual!! I am able to provide great references upon request!!
I am currently a CNA at Riverside Doctors Hospital but am looking to get into Home Health Care. I have been a CNA for over 2 years now and love every moment of it. I have a lot of patience and enjoy spending time with people. I love being there for someone's love one when they can't be, but they know that they are being well taken care of and watched over.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.