1) I give care to patients because I've been trained to do it. 2) I like the patient-provider contact and the sense of humanism in doing it. 3) To make myself available to answer promptly to his or her needs. I've been a"CareGiver"for having working for years in Nursing Homes, Hospitals and in Patients's Home In New-York. How do they hired me? I passed a Test first and I alway make good marks in those tests. Then I've been rotated before going to be trained; in two or three weeks, I am alone working under supervision with psychiatric patients at Metropolitan Hospital, at Presbyterian Hospital, St.Vincent Hospital and many of these Nursing Homes there. Mostly the time, I worked with Agencies like Gotham Per Diem, Quality Care Inc. - I am a very reliable person who likes my duty as a CareGiver and I am a responsible person to deal with. I like my co-workers and We're like members of the same family. I am very serious regarding my respon -sability and The Patient's Bill of Rights - I have something special: I am a "Foreign Medical Graduate" waiting to pass the USMLE/ECFMG some-time in October 2015 and I would be glad that you help me with an"Overnight Job"because I need the Money to pay for Registration. I have to tell you that I worked more than 20 years in Medical Practice in a governmental Hospital as well as in my private clinic in my country.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.