$15.00 / hr
South Burlington, VT
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Home Health Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home Care Attendant
Camp Counselor & Program Director
YMCA Camp Huckins
Anti-violence Advocacy Intern
Pride Center of Vermont
Steps to End Domestic Violence
University of Vermont
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am very compassionate and empathetic and attentive to others needs. I'm hard working and have a great personality and allow the clients there own space if needed
Since a very young age I have always been interested in spending time with older people. I love to help and make people smile. To me, I think it's being able to put yourself in the older person's shoes and understand that they were also my age once and had the whole world at their feet. I think you need the gift of the gab to resonate with people and make them feel comfortable with you and get to know you better. Home care is a personal experience and it can be incredibly fruitful if the relationship is more caring and personal.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.